mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Welcome Jack!

Happy birthday to Lauren and Tim's sweet little one, Jackson Robert! Born October 16 at 5:48 am. Jack is named after his great grandfathers.

Since I am out west and on pacific time, even though Lauren was very clear that we would not be getting early morning texts, I did. I loved it. Caylan heard the phone buzz, woke me and said, Lauren had Jack! It was the best news ever. I haven't stopped smiling. It's amazing what new life does to us. Lauren says Jack has her hair, since Tim was born bald.

These pictures were taken in the hospital






1 Responses to “Welcome Jack!”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    What a sweet post for Mr. Jack!!! I didn't even think about you being in a different time zone- oops!!! I can't wait for you and Caylan to meet our little man. XOXO  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health