mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


now i'm the sick puppy

Friday morning I started getting a tickle in my throat and by Friday night I had a deep cough and headache. Then Saturday and Sunday I was averaging 22 hours a sleep a day. I have cried my little eyes out I felt so bad. I would have gone to the doctor had it not been the weekend. In retrospect, I should have gone to the ER to get tamiflu (because now its too late), but for now I am surviving on ibuprofen, sudafed, and cough syrup. I am hoping I can get my headache under control so that I can start studying. Being sick is no fun. PS, did I mention, I have all the symptoms of h1n1. uhg, uhg.

1 Responses to “now i'm the sick puppy”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Feel better soon Marcy Marc!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health