mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


H3N8

That's dog flu people. I am all about people getting vaccinated, and I love dogs, and support spading and neutering, but do dogs really need to be vaccinated for this? I am no vet, but maybe so if your dog goes to doggie day care or the dog park they should, but not for the common couch potato dane. Since I don't have a dog, I am curious, would you have your dog vaccinated?

1 Responses to “H3N8”

  1. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    I love Cesear M. I wish that when I shhsh'ed at dogs like he did that they did what I wanted them too. I don't know about flu shot for dogs though. I'll have to think on that one. :)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health