Britney Spears came to the Grand Forks Alerus Center last night so Mom and I went! Jordan Sparks, whose grandfather played football at UND, opened for Britney. I was not a Jordan Sparks fan until last. She is an incredible singer, and did not even lip sync. Britney is a pure entertainer and had the crowd cheering non-stop. I am pretty sure the only words she truly said the entire night were "Hello Grand Forks!" But that didn't matter she still did great, even if she was lip singing.The people watching was quite awesome, too. The ratio of girls to guys was about, 10:1. And the girls were dressed to impressed and many had been drinking long before the concert started. Once we got to the arena, Mom and I felt we needed to catch up. We had been dreaming about margaritas, but the only choices were beer and mixed drinks. With a virtually all girl crowd, the beer line was nonexistant, while the mixed drink line was from here to Texas. But we each got TWO rum and diet cokes and made it to our seats. Mom took a picture of me after one drink and my eyes were already getting lazy. Sad, I am such a cheap date.
Britney sang new and old songs. "Womanizer" and "Hit me baby one more time" were our favorites. After numerous costume changes, dancing behind cages, and being tied up, we came to the conclusion that Britney is into bondage. Britney is in good shape. She is a curvy gal, and while her stomach isn't rock hard, it's still flat. I definitly admire her for having real breast.
She didn't spend the night in Grand Forks, because one of her boys celebrates his birthday on Monday, but I am sure she wanted to . . . .Here is a picture before the concert.

I wanted to take my camera, but the ticket said they were not allowed. So these pictures are from my cell phone.



Y'all are too cute- I'm glad y'all had fun together!