mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


thinking inside the box

Each year the law library does a random cubicle (study carrel) assignment . I don't know if it was because I was a 1L, but last year I got the worst cube ever. It was at the end of a long, dark, and dusty shelf of books and not near a window. If I can't be outside, I at least need to see the outside. Needless to say, I never used my assigned cube and instead found a table by a window that I called "home." This year, I got assigned the best cube ever. In fact, my cube is right next to my old study table.

At my new cubicle.

My old spot, next to my new spot.

2 Responses to “thinking inside the box”

  1. # Anonymous Mary

    I want to see a pic of you wrapped up in your quilt!
    Moma  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    You're so cute!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health