dear ol' golden rule days
0 Comments Published by Mt. Marcy on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 9:13 PM.
School is back in session! This year I start my MBA classes in conjunction with my law classes. I am taking three law classes (Evidence, Business Associations, & Sales/UCC I) and two MBA classes (Finance and Marketing). That's right folks, marketing! Does anyone know who my prof is for marketing? Dr. Daddy Faircloth!!! I took a class from him one summer when I was in undergrad and at the time I did not accept any grade but perfection and was super annoying about it. This time around, I am hoping I am a bit more mature.
It has finally been warm in ND. I hope we can hold on to this weather for a while. This chica is not ready for winter whatsoever.

0 Responses to “dear ol' golden rule days”
Post a Comment