mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


it came true

Today it snowed. I was in the gym when it started. There are big windows and everyone got excited- that is, everyone but me.

On a brighter note, today is my mom's birthday. Happy 60th Mamsie!!! You look better than most 50 year olds. XOXO!

3 Responses to “it came true”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Do you have skate skis? That might help, except of course on the brutally cold days.  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Lawsie Mercy!!! I wouldn't have been happy either :-)  

  3. # Anonymous Jan

    THank you Marcy! I have been reading your blog too and hope all is well in law school!

    We're two weeks away from the arrival of this little baby! I'll keep you posted on when he or she makes the big debut!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health