I saw a video on homecoming at Baylor and got to thinking about some of my favorite professors. In no particular order:
1) Dr. Rust in the History department (World Civilization kicked my butt)
2) Dr. T (Dr. Tiihonen) Spanish (made me start dreaming in Spanish- also, there was this frat guy who often wore a purple frat shirt. He appeared in my dreams, too.)
3) Dr. Rose, Finance (made finance fun)
4) Dr. Petty, Entrepreneurial Finance (he put Bible verses up every day on the projector)
5) Dr. Weeks, Professional Selling (he even called me at home when I didn't show up for a test)
6) And how could I forget a summer with Dr. Faircloth (loved those daily quizzes)
1) Dr. Rust in the History department (World Civilization kicked my butt)
2) Dr. T (Dr. Tiihonen) Spanish (made me start dreaming in Spanish- also, there was this frat guy who often wore a purple frat shirt. He appeared in my dreams, too.)
3) Dr. Rose, Finance (made finance fun)
4) Dr. Petty, Entrepreneurial Finance (he put Bible verses up every day on the projector)
5) Dr. Weeks, Professional Selling (he even called me at home when I didn't show up for a test)
6) And how could I forget a summer with Dr. Faircloth (loved those daily quizzes)

0 Responses to “memory lane”
Post a Comment