
I'm about to turn 27 and I can't help butt (pun intended) notice my butt is starting to sag. It is still plump, it just hangs a bit. It makes me laugh.
This year has brought a few more wrinkles around my eyes, but I started using eye cream at 26 to combat this, so I am POSITIVE that my wrinkling could be much worse if I hadn't started this regime. Also, I like to think my acne keeps me young. You may remember my little Proactive test. For the most part it works, but my skin is so irritated and dry with this harsh winter weather that it doesn't know what to do. I slather on moisturizer but that just breeds zits. I currently have two twin zits- one on each cheek, where dimples should be.
I guess our bodies are always changing and for the most part I like the changes. I just don't understand- I got boobs late, why can't the wrinkling and saggy butt come late, too?

I think it is so wrong that we as females can get acne and wrinkles at the same time- for shame!
i'm a year behind you, and i still haven't gotten boobs. however, i don't notice an increase in eye wrinkling or acne. maybe i still haven't hit puberty :)?