mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


pets


I am starting to bore myself with all this talk of dogs, so I am going to move on to another kind of pet- pet peeves.

Before law school I was told "if you don't know the class jerk by the end of four weeks, it's you." Well, I figured out after three days who that person would be, but I would like to add a few more to my list. But before I do, I want to clarify that for the most part, I really like everyone in my class, especially the tall, handsome guy I sit next to.

Anyways, my newest pet peeve is people who don't help. I do not understand why someone would choose to not share their outlines (fancy name for notes) when they took the class last year. I also don't understand why someone who has already graduated won't help because she was a TA for the class and feels she would somehow helping me (in my own words) "cheat"...furthermore, that person had a different professor than me. Also, finals is around the corner and people are starting to get competitive, so they're not wanting to help others understand a concept.

This is all mindboggling to me. If I understood any of the concepts I learned, I would gladly help someone in my co-counsel. But then, I guess I'm just a nice person!

2 Responses to “pets”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    You are a nice girl...clearly these people were not raided right!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    They're just jealous because you're cuter than they are. And you know there's research that people perceive attractive people to be more competent than unattractive people. So I surmise that your classmates are intimidated by your attractiveness!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health