this will change your life forever
0 Comments Published by Mt. Marcy on Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 3:10 PM.
Blog stalkers, listen up. If you don't use it yet, you need to. . . Google Reader!
Google Reader will tell you when one of the blogs you read has a new post. If you are like me, before Google Reader, I had a folder of all the blogs I read. In fact, I have 23 blogs on my radar in my little blog folder. I would click on my favorite blogs, the ones who post entries often and then occasionally check the not-so-frequent blogger's blogs.
Here is where my life has been forever changed. Now, all I do is go to Google Reader and it highlights which of my 23 blogs has a new post. Brilliant.
I think you have to have a Google account to use Reader, but it is worth
it.

0 Responses to “this will change your life forever”
Post a Comment