mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


are you there blog? it's me marcy.


It's been pretty busy since we last spoke. My grades are finally trickling in from the five finals I took. Over break I went to Bismarck twice to visit Jack and his family. I spent a week in Winter Park, CO with my family. The big news there is that Jacob been promoted and now has the entire state of Utah as his sales territory, so he'll probably be moving to Denver and then flying to Utah during the week. Then I flew to Pennsylvania to visit sweet Lauren and her boyfriend, Tim. The trip was too short, but I loved seeing them and loved Pennsylvania (old architecture, rolling hills, and winding roads).


My new year's resolutions are to get on a schedule with studying and working out. Also to go to church more (so I actually need to get my butt in gear right now and go) and I want to pray before each meal (don't worry, silently if in public).


Hope everyone has a super 2009!

3 Responses to “are you there blog? it's me marcy.”

  1. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    I'm glad that you are back. I have missed reading your blog.  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    We all thank you for this new post MAF!!!  

  3. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health