No dog has ever loved turkey and rice more than B!
I had my last day of classes today, I'll be outlining and studying my booty off until finals. My first one is on December 5th. My grandmothers flew in from NC last Saturday and Jacob comes on Wednesday (tomorrow). Jack is staying in Grand Forks to study and will have turkey with the Faircloths. Also, two other out-state-students from my class are coming over for turkey on Thursday.
Hope everyone stuffs their tummies and has a Happy Thanksgiving!
I had my last day of classes today, I'll be outlining and studying my booty off until finals. My first one is on December 5th. My grandmothers flew in from NC last Saturday and Jacob comes on Wednesday (tomorrow). Jack is staying in Grand Forks to study and will have turkey with the Faircloths. Also, two other out-state-students from my class are coming over for turkey on Thursday.
Hope everyone stuffs their tummies and has a Happy Thanksgiving!

I bet Bradley could eat a whole turkey at one sitting if you would have let him. :)
Oh The General...the more the merrier for the TGiving table!