I have been thinking about what I would get if my daddy told me I could get a puppy (you know, like if I were Malia or Sasha Obama). Of course I think it would be so much fun to have two dogs and a cat, but being that I have none, I'd be thrilled with just one. So if I could get just one, what would it be- a standard poodle or a golden doodle? I am in love with these two dogs who I met on google. So until my lucky day comes, I am just going to keep on dreaming.
Standard above, goldendoodle below.
Standard above, goldendoodle below.

I think the golden doodle would look like its owner. Do you want Santa to bring you a stuffed animal bc your Daddy is not going to say yes to a 4legged animal in this house.
mom
I love Goldendoodles...and did you knwo I can't even get a dog yet because of our apartment and I STILL look up available dogs online. Crazy dog ladies are we!