mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


hot diggity dog

I have taken 3 finals and have 2 left. I am looking forward to being lazy and doing nothing. Until then, here's a picture that makes me smile.

4 Responses to “hot diggity dog”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Too cute. Love ya,
    Your bro  

  2. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    Good luck with the rest of your finals. You can do it, Marcy! That picture made my day!  

  3. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    You know I l-o-v-e this picture!!! Good luck Marcy Marc!!!  

  4. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    MAF I can't take staring at this damn dog for one more day!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health