Word on the internet street is that folks are sick of seeing the lovely goth gal. So here's pretty picture for you (Lauren).Things are going well up here. Lots of school work, including reading and writing. I am trying to get in a routine of going to class, going to the library until five o'clock and then going to the gym. After dinner I hit the books again. Each week I tweak my schedule a little and am still searching for the magic formula. My favorite class is Property and my least favorite is Constitutional Law (yawn). I am starting to like Civil Procedure and Legal Research and Writing. Torts is fun and Contracts is pretty good, too.
Anyways, back to the books.

Thank you thank you thank you! Loved talking to you the other day!
I'm glad that the goth girl is gone. :)I'm glad to hear that things are going well.