Bradley died unexpectedly on Saturday morning. . . .
Bradley, I know you're enjoying ceaseless running water, bottomless dog food bowls, a tempur-pedic mattress, and tummy rubs in Heaven. Hugs and kisses Muffin, Baby Puppy, Bratley, General, Pumpkin, Lil' Clementine, Brad, and B. You've been a good boy.





Bradley, I know you're enjoying ceaseless running water, bottomless dog food bowls, a tempur-pedic mattress, and tummy rubs in Heaven. Hugs and kisses Muffin, Baby Puppy, Bratley, General, Pumpkin, Lil' Clementine, Brad, and B. You've been a good boy.





I'm so sorry, Mary! I couldn't believe it when I read your blog. I know that you loved him so much! I fell in love with him when I met him. What a lovable dog!
General B was damn fine good dog...I will miss him.
miss him, marcy. . .makes me miss you more. . .
I'm so sorry to hear that Marcy :(. I never met Bradley but I know how much you loved him.
I teared up when I read that. I never met him either, but I know how much you loved him. What a sad loss!
Marcy- I just realized that I left the "c" off when I typed your name. hahaha!