mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


olympic hangover

Fully aware of my sensitivity to caffeine, I made a poor choice to enjoy an iced coffee at 3 pm today. So here I am at 12:30 am, sitting with the Olympics on and not an ounce of sleepiness.

Here's what's been going on in Marcy's world:

My moving truck arrived on Monday afternoon and since then I have been unpacking and organizing. I thought I had thrown out a lot of stuff before I moved, but as I was unpacking I found more unneeded items that have found new homes at goodwill and a local consignment store. I have detailed my car, with the help of my anally clean mother. I am now a proud North Dakota resident with a new drivers' license and license plate. And I have a new cell phone and number.

I also went to Fargo to have dinner with Jillian and see where she grew up. I am looking forward to her visiting family at holidays.

I am running into people from high school that may look familiar, but I have no clue of their name. My yearbook is my new best friend.

2 Responses to “olympic hangover”

  1. # Blogger the roache hotel

    i have to say that "anally clean mother" sounds a bit unsavory. . .  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    I got this tip last night while watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E. When meeting people where you have no idea what there name is or don't recognize, always say "It's great to see you!"  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health