mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


good news mom- black is back.


Several weeks ago my fashionista amiga told me she was going gothic with her makeup this fall. I sort of blew her comment off. ....I mean this past spring she did yellow eyeshadow and fuchsia lipstick (only she could look gorgeous in those colors). But as always, she knows her fashion. The Times is calling for a dark, goth winter. Also, footwear is taking center stage, rather than handbags.

I am not necessarily a twinset and pearl necklace type of gal, but goth still scares me! So I visited trusted Burberry to see their take on goth. The good news is I think I can manage this whole goth thing. Burberry has a collection of chocolates and midnights that are tailored beautifully. They added some biker chick fingerless gloves that are pretty fun. I would consider wearing the gloves, but for the fact my little fingers would freeze off in North Dakota.

Now for shoes. I am dying for some vintage-like, thick heals. I don't miss work, but I do miss the opportunity to dress up on a daily basis. Of course, when I worked, I dreamed of Denim Friday, Monday through Thursday.

Gotta get back to torts.

2 Responses to “good news mom- black is back.”

  1. # Blogger Mary

    I did not realize that black ever left!
    moma  

  2. # Blogger the roache hotel

    i will send you black lip gloss when you are ready.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health