mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


socrates


I have raised my hand once or twice to ask or answer a question in class, but yesterday was my first time to get called on. My neighbor got called on first and I was sweating bullets for him. Then all of a sudden, I heard my name- scary. Thank goodness I'd read the case and halfway understood it.

1 Responses to “socrates”

  1. # Blogger Jana

    hang in there marc! i hope it's going well! don't think i'm crazy, but in a way, i'm a bit jealous-i kind of wish i could do it again! yes, i know, i am insane. we miss you!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health