Published by Mt. Marcy
on Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 4:58 PM.

My worries aren't completely over because I want everything to arrive in one piece, but they're half way there. I have been packing steadily for two months and with each box came more anxiety. Friday night was my closest thing to a meltdown. There were only a couple of tears, butI have been fretting moving day for a while. I would wake up in the middle of the night wondering how will I puzzle piece my boxes together to make it fit? What if I don't do it right? I just wished for a boyfriend, husband or my dad to be there to help me. But Saturday morning and all of its heat arrived and by 9 am, I had four blessings here to help me. We had the entire job knocked out in an hour and half. The two younger guys carried boxes from the house to the truck while, Dennis, a co-worker's husband was the puzzle wizard. I am embarrassed to say I didn't even break a sweat. Gina, my co-worker, just wanted to talk the entire time. It was 100% stress free for me. After my team left I tied ropes across the truck to keep boxes from sliding...I guess I did get a little warm doing that.

PS, in typical Waco style, on my moving day the heat index was 108 degrees.
PPS, Mom & Dad- it's headed your way! They picked it up Monday afternoon :)
Everything will be F-I-N-E!!!!