mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


shoes, shoes, shoes

While I can easily offer others my opinion, when it comes to myself I am incapable. I am to the end of my rope looking for black shoes. I found a Nannete Lepore (the I'm not your baby heel) that I loved in NC but didn't want to spend $340, even though the store was having a store-wide 20% off sale. I know, big mistake- but I was hoping I would find a designer knock off at Dillards or Payless, but have looked with no avail. Now I have Roache on the hunt and I think I'm about to drive her coo-coo with my indecisiveness. She has recommended a Cole Haan and Kate Spade. Now it's crunch time since I need these for a certain wedding in Dallas on April twelfth, I am willing to spend the money. But if anyone can show me a cheaper shoe or just make a shoe recommendation that would be fab. My dress is a little tuxedo-like duet with a black pencil skirt-like bottom and a silk white top with ruffles and buttons down the front. The picture is with a black top, but mine is white.

2 Responses to “shoes, shoes, shoes”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm sure I can still get the shoes 20% off. Let me know and I'll mail them to you!!  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Cute dress for the wedding Marc! I liked both of Roache's suggestions- the style is good for the dress. Wish I could be of more help!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health