mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


No more secrets


VS is its semi-annual sale! Last year I bought an ipex bra (not on sale) and loved it. Wore it everyday. I know, I'm nasty. Anyways, somehow I lost it. I have looked everywhere with no luck finding it. So I found a lookalike at Wal-Mart for a tenth of the price, so I jumped on it. Nearly immediately, it formed this weird crease so that I could only wear it with heavy sweaters. I do have other bras, but one is floral and another is black and the rest are just plan uncomfortable. So the two that I do like I can't wear with anything, because it seems all I wear are pastels and white.
Thus, I am the proud owner of two new bras (sadly no ipex), a new pair of granny underwear and some new yoga pants- all at bargain basement prices.

PS, nude really is the best color in bras. ...does it count as sexy if it looks like skin?

3 Responses to “No more secrets”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Go get ya some girl!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Do you want me to look at VS in GF for the bra you like?
    MF  

  3. # Blogger the roache hotel

    one nude 36DD ipex bra found, my closet. don't hate me, i know not what i do!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health