mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


time is singular so it's saving time, not savings time


It is early and I am certain the government did not spring forward just for my birthday, but for those of us who like to do things outdoors after work, it is a nice treat to have it come early. I am paying the price today, moping around the house, missing my hour of rest- but come tomorrow I'll be thrilled to be able to hop on my bike for a quick loop around the airport on my bicycle after work. I wish we never had to fall back!

PS, sorry the image says 2007...I just had to choose the one with the bicycle, even though the year was wrong.

1 Responses to “time is singular so it's saving time, not savings time”

  1. # Blogger Mary

    Singuar, or do you mean singular?

    I hope they have spell check in law school!

    MSF  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health