
Bradley has a toy we named Henry. Henry is a fluffy dog who wears a robe. Henry is gay. Today I went to the spa. I now understand why Henry is gay. After a day at the spa, I am quite gay. Ahh, it was lovely.
Lisa, one of the producers (insurance word for salesman), got a nice cash bonus for her hard work in 2007. She generously took three of her helpers to the spa to say "thank you". We started out with wine, raspberry tea, tomato basil soup and a margareta pizza on whole wheat crust. Then we went got 90 minute massages and facials. I hadn't had a facial since my 16th birthday. I even enjoyed it more than the massage. Recently I have had the complexion of a fifteen year old. I was afraid that they would ask if I wanted the preteen acne facial. They didn't ask, but maybe that's what they gave me, because now, miraculously, my face is clear!
We finished the day with chocolate cheesecake and champagne.
What a treat! Too bad Lisa can't see this blog. She's one of the ones on a diet. She abstained from wine and cheesecake. Sucker. PS, on that note- I no longer feel the need to gorge myself in front of my dieting coworker friends. Thank goodness.

What a day...makes me think I could go for a facial myself! ;-) Glad you got pampered!
maybe your next blog could be the top 38 reasons why you love john.