i survived no country for old men
0 Comments Published by Mt. Marcy on Sunday, March 9, 2008 at 6:07 PM.
When I was little my family went to Busch Gardens (it's like Six Flags) in Williamsburg, Virginia. I don't think Jacob actually road their biggest, baddest roller coaster, but he got a t-shirt that said "I survived the Loch Ness Monster". After watching No Country for Old Men last night, I feel like I deserve a t-shirt that says I survived it. It was SCARY!!! I screamed bloody murder, grabbed Roache's arm, and hid behind my fingers for ninety percent of the show. Since we were at the dollar theater their were lots of senior citizens and college students. The row of college guys in front of me were noticeably ticked at my squeals, but I could not help it. I will not be watching it again, but I do recommend it.

0 Responses to “i survived no country for old men”
Post a Comment