memo: to whomever turned out the light...
3 Comments Published by Mt. Marcy on Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 8:50 PM.
Sometimes one needs to go to the bathroom in the basement at work. Sure, that probably happens to me more often than it happens to others, but at least I go down there. I am disgusted at people who don't. We have clients coming into our building regularly and there are women in my office who are comfortable enough to do their "duty" on the main floor.
Yesterday I was in the basement and started hearing voices coming downstairs. I recognized the voice as the owner of the company. He was giving a tour of the building. In the basement we have a game room with pool tables, a gym and a locker rooms/bathrooms. The owner, always conscience of electricity usage, stuck his head in the bathroom and turned out the light. I kept my mouth shut and prayed he wouldn't say "yoo-hoo". If he did, I would have been a mute.

OMG...my biggest concern is I see no toilet paper...and everyone knows you need a lot.
Were you in the middle of using it when he came down there?
I could not have been more in the middle of using it. ...and we do have a maintenance guy who cleans daily and restocks the TP.