Lots to catch up on:
In May I graduated from law school with my MBA. My dad hooded me.
I moved to Winona May 16.
Studied for the bar exam.
Took the bar exam July 24-25 and convinced myself that I failed. I am not looking forward to the results being released in October. I will retake it in February.
No job yet, but I have a second interview this week with a 4 person firm.
Road-tripped to Colorado with my family. Hiked three mountains and biked two mountain passes. It was a great way to recover from the bar exam.
While we were in Colorado, Jane stayed at a kennel in North Dakota. I called often to check in. On one call, I said, "hi, this is marcy, I'm calling to see how Jane is." The response- "oh, jane...she's our favorite! She is so good. She doesn't pull on walks and she gets along with everyone." Here's her report card.
Latest
Archives
- December 2007
- January 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- August 2010
- September 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010
- December 2010
- January 2011
- February 2011
- April 2011
- June 2011
- July 2011
- August 2011
- December 2011
- January 2012
- February 2012
- March 2012
- April 2012
- August 2012
- October 2012
- November 2012
- December 2012
- January 2013
- April 2013
- May 2013
- July 2013





Yay for a blog update and a firm interview! BOO for being down on yourself about the Bar. I bet you did better than you think! Let October decide, not you my friend :-)