
When people learn Jane is a rescue who was abandoned on a rural road in SD, the usual response is, "she's so sweet. who would give her up? I bet she's missed."
We don't know why Jane was abandoned. We do know that she eats a lot, poops a lot, doesn't care for tiny dogs/bunnies/squirrels/cats, and that she is probably an attention-seeking terror when not exercised. However, with an intense physical regimen and strict, consistent training, she is a great dog.
When she was impounded in South Dakota, the pound tried for a month to find her owner. She was in foster care for an additional month. No one came forth. We'll never know why she was abandoned. She's now a member of our family, and I suspect she'd agree with us, that we all got a pretty good deal.

Jane is a very lucky dog to have found a home with you and Caylan. You and Caylan are very lucky to have found a gem of a dog like Jane.
Love,moma
I agree with what Miss Mary said!!!