mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Ruff rug!

It is good to see a new friend on an old friend's rug.

Jane and Caylan are settling into a comfortable routine with a long walk in the morning and a more intense run (or rollerblading) session in the evening. Jane is able to walk the neighborhood without going nuts over bunnies, squirrels and tiny dogs. This is very good news. While patiently waiting for her meals, she sits and drools with a big smile. She does not like loud base sounds or her reflection in the window. She loves her kong toy filled with peanut butter. She is working on her separation anxiety and did not whimper when she went in her crate this morning!

In other news, Jane is insured for one month since her microchip company emailed me a promotion to buy her dog insurance for $1 for the first month. Does anyone insure their dog? I am not a big go-to-the doctor kind of person, so doubt we'll continue it, but if you have thoughts or have conducted research, please share your insight. Okay Jane, this is the month to break a leg!

1 Responses to “Ruff rug!”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    1) I thought that rug looked slightly familiar!
    2) Layla Lou is not insured but the more I talk to other dog owner's with dogs of all sizes and breeds, the more I'm convinced we need it. We just keep slacking on finding one,etc. I just know that if anything were to ever happen to her I'm going to want to do everything possible to fix it.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health