mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


pinterest

I like pinterest. Most of the recipes I make are easy and tasty and I also enjoy looking at home decorating and women's apparel. On the other hand there are some "friends" who I have elected to unfollow because I am not looking for ideas on how to teach fourth graders, or our styles really do not match. The DIY stuff is inspiring, but I wonder if I ever will follow through with a project. Also, the people who post homes they will never have or places they will never go, annoy me and I unfollow them, too. (So maybe I am just as annoying posting projects I'll probably never do).

Tonight as I scrolled through the main women's apparel page, I kept asking myself, "is this a joke?"

3 Responses to “pinterest”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    I agree with you! A favorte activity of mine on Pinterest is unfollowing people! I hope people unfollow any of mine if they're not interesting...  

  2. # Blogger the roache hotel

    hilarious!! however i need to tell you that the clog/sneaker vaguely reminds me of something you got at a little "shoe boutique" here. let's be honest.  

  3. # Blogger Mt. Marcy

    Guilty as charged. But mine were Dr. Scholl's and I didn't post on the web how cute they were (not).  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health