I made a quick trip to Waco to see Rev and to meet sweet Esther Margaret, who is 6.5 months and 17 pounds. E.M. is the best baby. She likes to smile, make kissing noises, touch noses, eat homemade rice cereal with pureed prunes, read, jump, and take rides in the Bob while her mother runs. E.M. does not like runny noses, Sophie the Giraffe (the #1 selling baby toy on Amazon), or sleeping without being swaddled. Here she is in her swimsuit for all the pool parties she'll be attending this summer. Papa Bear said that she better live it up now because when she's older her suits will cover her entire body.


I cried all the way to Dallas (well, at least until West). I wish I could see this little muffin (and her mama) every day.


I cried all the way to Dallas (well, at least until West). I wish I could see this little muffin (and her mama) every day.

PRECIOUS!!! So glad you had some quality time with her :-)
em would like for you to know that she does not appreciate you posting her weight for all to see. she is working on being swimsuit ready for spring break in cabo.