mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Year of the Bear

Happy New Year!
I went to a few holiday parties and could not contain myself from dressing up for the occasion. (credit for photo here)

The Faircloths drove to Colorado for Christmas. The weather was temperate and three of us enjoyed skiing. Mother Dearest was happy to stay at the condo and read by the fire.
After a week of skiing, I road to Denver with Jacob. Jacob and I went to a watch party to see Baylor play in the Texas Bowl. We met a couple of cool Baylor alumns. Baylor lost.

Then I flew to Texas. I got to see Lauren and Tim, as well as some cycling friends. But mostly Rev and I just enjoyed playing with the dogs, shopping, eating bowls of broccoli and catching up. Claire and Winnie enjoyed basking in the sun.
Cameron Park in Waco, where I used to run and ride my mountain bike, has made a lot of improvements. This is a giant art sculpture made of twigs and branches from the park's trees.

2 Responses to “Year of the Bear”

  1. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    Loved your xmas card. Robbie thought it was hilarious! Brilliant!  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    WE LOVED seeing you Marcy Marc!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health