mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Cyclocross Race

Cyclocross racing is a big sport in Europe. The typical cross bike is similar to a road bike, except the tires are a bit bigger and more aggressive than road tires. The course is a loop with obstacles and riders compete to see how many loops they can do in a certain time. I used to have a cross bike and raced little bit, however; I sold it before coming to law school. There was a Halloween cross race, so I put my Hooters uniform over my cycling clothes and road my mountain bike. I came in first in the beginner category, but did not stay for the awards ceremony because I needed to hit the books.Passing guy in kilt.

Finish line

1 Responses to “Cyclocross Race”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    You're my hero!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health