mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Study, study- school is your buddy

Last year around finals time I posted a facebook status that said "study, study- school is your buddy." It made an impression on my friends because now they will repeat the phrase to me periodically.

Last week I had my law school finals, this week I have my MBA finals. The fun I am having is indescribable.

(Photo courtesy of Caylan)

2 Responses to “Study, study- school is your buddy”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    You're cute! Sending you lots of good luck thoughts!  

  2. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    You look very scholarly in that pic, Marcy! Good luck!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health