When I lived in Waco I would hang out with (aka, babysit) the two cutest brothers. When asked where they wanted to go eat, they'd always say Hooters. It was super funny because the littlest one thought it was called Hooters after a sports team whose mascot was an owl. One day they were at a garage sale and saw a Hooters uniform, they bought it and proudly gave it to me. I always thought it would be a great Halloween costume, but a I rarely do anything for Halloween. That is, until this year.



The first party I went to was a potluck. I made chicken wings from scratch.


Then I went to the law school party, where I won best costume.


This is the best thing I have ever seen and I wish I could have my picture taken with you in this outfit! :-) Nice legs by the way!
Cracks me up!