mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Maggie & Matt's wedding

This past weekend I drove to Minneapolis to celebrate Maggie and Matt's wedding. Lois invited me to stay with her, so on my way into town I stopped at the uber hip grocer, The Wedge, to pick up thank you tulips. I wished I'd had time to roam the aisles.

The wedding was at an old Presbyterian Church in downtown Minneapolis and the reception by the Mississippi River. An October wedding up here can be dicey with the weather, but it was warm and not a cloud in the sky. The wedding was a blast, but here are some of the standout parts:
  • Maggie wore the same Vera Wang dress as Chelsea Clinton (just a different sash)!
  • There was a photo booth. It would print out two copies- one copy went in a book for the couple, the other was the guests' favor.
  • After eating, cake and dancing, Dairy Queen arrived and served blizzards and sliders.

More pictures here.

2 Responses to “Maggie & Matt's wedding”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    WOW! Everyone looked beautiful and the blizzard thing sounds so cool!!!  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    P.S. I wish I had been with you at the wedding instead of the one I went to!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health