They could have fixed this?!
2 Comments Published by Mt. Marcy on Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 11:48 AM.I remember the day this picture was taken- it was second grade, 1989. I woke up and thought, "fooie, my hair is acting crazy (as usual) and it's school picture day." So I did my usual and threw a bow in it. (I never left the house without a bow). But kids these days don't have to worry about such things, because, according to the NYT, kids airbrush such things. I wonder if they could airbrush a few of my front teeth in, too? *P.S., check out how I brushed my lovely bangs to the side. I thought it looked SO good that way.

This picture is ADORABLE!!! I wouldn't change one thing about it! :-)
Love the pic! I always wanted to wear bows but my hair was to thin to keep one in, so I settled for headbands.