
I made it all winter without getting a sniffle, but now that it's June I am coming down with something nasty. It started with an inflamed lymph node on Friday and by Sunday I slept about 19 hours and developed the worst sore throat. I went to class this morning and then went to the doctor and had blood drawn. I told the nurse that I was no good at shots, but I failed to tell her I usually pass out when blood is drawn. Anyways, I threw up on the floor. Ick. Ends up I have a bacterial infection. I wash my hands after I go to the bathroom and most times before I eat, but got this somehow. Uhg. I have class tonight and this prof (who is actually a practicing attorney) gives extra credit if you have perfect attendance. I have got to find some energy to go to class.
PS, its 50 degrees and raining here. Where is summer?

Feel Better Marcy Marc!!!