North Dakota does not know what summer is. For example, today I washed my mom's car with a sweatshirt on because it was only 65 degrees. Nevertheless, this is summer, North Dakota style. And summer means bike riding!

I have been riding my bike to school at least once a week. The Times fashion section ran an article about commuting via bicycle in NYC. The author thinks that if we can make bicycling elegant, we can increase the number of two-wheeled commuters. I think this is great because when I do bike to school, I forgo looking good that day. For starters, my helmet leaves to imprints on my forehead- think forceps.
My bikes pedals are clipless, so unless I bring an extra pair of shoes (I usually don't have room with giant law books and a computer in my bag), I am stuck wearing my cycling shoes.
I also have to wear either shorts or capris so that my pant leg doesn't get stuck in my bike chain. But I cannot complain much. It is great to smell the fresh morning air and I always feel good about life after riding my bike. I wish everyone could commute to work / school on their bicycle.
I have been riding my bike to school at least once a week. The Times fashion section ran an article about commuting via bicycle in NYC. The author thinks that if we can make bicycling elegant, we can increase the number of two-wheeled commuters. I think this is great because when I do bike to school, I forgo looking good that day. For starters, my helmet leaves to imprints on my forehead- think forceps.
My bikes pedals are clipless, so unless I bring an extra pair of shoes (I usually don't have room with giant law books and a computer in my bag), I am stuck wearing my cycling shoes.
I also have to wear either shorts or capris so that my pant leg doesn't get stuck in my bike chain. But I cannot complain much. It is great to smell the fresh morning air and I always feel good about life after riding my bike. I wish everyone could commute to work / school on their bicycle.
What about keeping a a hairstyle? That's what I'm concerned about. Oh, and not getting hit by a car!