During the night I had major chills- woke up with my whole body shaking and my sheets completely wet from sweat (no- I didn't wet the bed!) I changed pj's at 2:30 am and had another shaking episode at 4 am. When I woke up at 9 am, I felt much worse than Monday. My head, neck, jaw, and lower back hurt, and I could not swallow my throat was so sore. I also had a temperature of 101. So back to the doctor I went. The doctor said that if I were any other patient she would order another blood test, but after yesterday's vomit episode I got a pass. She changed my antibiotic to a Z-Pack and gave me something to gargle for my throat. I am feeling much better. I still get light headed, but at least I can function. The throat stuff numbs my mouth and throat, so I tend to drool a bit, but I'll take it. I heart the Z-Pack.Tomorrow I have a dermatologist appointment. I am hoping to figure out this milia thing under my eyes. I haven't used my eye cream since March and the bumps are still there. Also, I think I have way too many wrinkles for a 27 year old, so I want to discuss this. Additionally, I want to have some moles looked at and a skin tag on my waist removed. Now, don't I sound lovely!

0 Responses to “Super Z”
Post a Comment