mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


memorial day weekend with jacob

I flew to Denver to be with Jacob this weekend. He moved there in March when he got promoted at work. He upgraded to a nice new apartment and wanted yours truly's help fixin' it up. I flew in on Friday, got a tour of Denver, and dined at an Indian restaurant (my favorite ethnic food). Saturday we woke up early and shopped until we dropped. Then we came home and started assembling and hanging. Saturday night we got dolled up and went out for sushi and then out with some of Jacob's friends in an area known as "Lo-Do" (Lower Downtown). Sunday we did more shopping and assymbling. Somewhere in there I got two new pairs of shoes. Sunday night we ate Vietnamese and I discovered a new obsession- pho. That night stayed in and watched Entourage. Sunday we went out for brunch and then it was off to the airport for me. I read law all the way home.

Click here for pictures!

1 Responses to “memorial day weekend with jacob”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    I'm so glad you had fun with Jacob...and look at you becoming a little designer!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health