mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


back in the saddle

Drum roll, please. . . I went on a 30 mile road biking trek this morning at 6 am with my dad! This was the first time on my bicycle since law school began last August. It was a brisk and windy 39 degrees and I was in my winter attire (leggings, arm warmers, wind jacket, full length gloves, and toe warmers. If I could have found my helmet hat I would have worn that, too.) Here is a picture of Roache and me on our first bike ride together in the Texas winter of 2007. Interesting how I am wearing the same thing in the North Dakota spring 2009.

Also, I am going to plant my garden today. It won't be as big and diverse as last year's garden, but it has the basics- cilantro, two tomatoe varieties, and zuccini squash. I need to include some basil, too!

Summer school starts tomorrow :( I am taking two classes for a total of six hours. Of course, my first class is at 7:45 am and my second class is at 6:00 pm.

0 Responses to “back in the saddle”

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health