mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


out of shape


I have not run (or gone to the gym) since March. This is by far the longest I have ever gone not working out- thank you law school. Now I am paying for it. I started exercising on Monday and now I am in so much pain I can't walk without cringing. I can go up the stairs, but going down is another story. It reminds me of the first mile I ran for the Presidential Fitness award. The day after running that first mile, I could not walk and had to scoot down the stairs on my rump. Flash forward twenty years. After running two measly miles, I have to grip the handrail and go down the stairs sideways. I also walk like an eighty year old woman who is unable to bend her legs when she walks. I hobble every where I go. I even use the "oh shiz" bar to get in and out of my car. I am taking ibprophen tomorrow. And if that does not work, I am investing in a stair lift.

0 Responses to “out of shape”

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health