mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


gf in gf

Apologies for the hiatus. The semester is over and I am finally able to catch my breath. I am taking summer school and it starts next Monday. Until then, I am determined to take it easy and catch up on moi time!

I have made some really great friends this year and am going to miss them this summer. We have spent way too many hours together learning the law, when we would much rather be discussing Hollywood gossip. Our last final was Friday morning. We immediately met up afterward for what we started calling "GF in GF" (Girlfriends in Grand Forks- patent pending). We went to lunch, got manicures and pedicures, and shopped till we dropped. After a quick siesta to recharge our batteries, we met up again for drinks and appetizers at the Toasted Frog. Then we connected with other law school collegues for some bar hopping.

Here are some pics from GF in GF!

2 Responses to “gf in gf”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Marcy Marc!!! You look so cute and I'm so glad that you have made so many nice GFs in GF! I miss you lots! Make them play with your hair every now and again :-)  

  2. # Blogger the roache hotel

    looks very fun, are you the only person in grand forks who owns dvf? :)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health