mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


twitter bird


Everyone in the media keeps talking about twitter. I thought twittering was just when you spend a lot of time on their phones. I was wrong. Twittering is a website (can also use it on your phone) where you tell the world what you're doing every second of you life...(think facebook status updates). Anyways, I joined, though I don't know really what to write. Plus I only have one friend on Twitter and she hasn't updated her status in 19 days.

Anyways, if you want to join, go to twitter.com. Besides your real friends, you can be friends with stores, newspapers, and celebrities. I am friends with Lance Armstrong. He twitters about twelve times a day.

1 Responses to “twitter bird”

  1. # Blogger Jan George

    Hi the divine Ms. M! Rob tweats all day too! HE follows a bunch of political people and radio hosts and they tweat about stuff they want everyone to listen to and read etc... I am not that far along yet. Blogging is all I can handle for now!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health