mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


top three cosmetic products

Started by Jan, you're supposed to list the three beauty products you can't live without. I am a no fuss kinda gal, so please don't judge me.


First: Burt's Bees lip blam. This stuff is amazing. Your lips will tingle and I believe they glow, too.











Two: black mascara. Momma always said, "never leave the house without wearing mascara." But unlike some, I didn't take mascara on a backpacking trip in Colorado. Also, I'm all about finding cheap good things. I really like this one by Cover Girl.

Third: my hair is wavy, fluffy, and has a mind of its own, but Keratase Relax really gives it a chill pill and adds lots of shine.

2 Responses to “top three cosmetic products”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Always have #1 with me, but in pomegranate flavor. I will have to try that mascara! I will do this post on my blog too!  

  2. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    I love Burt! He's my fave!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health