mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


am i being the cupid scrooge?

So Jack wants me to send his mother a Valentine. Apparently she is sending me one and gets upset when Jack or his brother don't send her one. I just don't get that into Valentine's Day. I like her a lot, but she's not my Valentine. Maybe my problem is that I don't like being told what I should do. I mean, I guess I'll send one. . . .

4 Responses to “am i being the cupid scrooge?”

  1. # Blogger Mary

    M,

    My advice would be to pick your battles...but if that Mary gets a Valentine, I better get one too! (I prefer home made ones).
    moma  

  2. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    I'm not big on VDay myself. My view is if you want to do something sweet or romantic, do it any day of the year. I hate it when it's forced.  

  3. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    I agree with Nurse Mary!  

  4. # Blogger Jan George

    hey marce! I had to do the same thing for grandparents. So, i just got a generic Happy Valentine's card from HEB. It was hard to find one that did not have a specific message but it worked! Also, a blank card with an image of animals hugging works too! try barnes and noble!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health