I have tiny bumps under my eyes. I thought it was just part of my eye wrinkles, but apparently it's a real thing, milia. It comes from using heavy eye cream. I guess my little anti-aging regimen is biting me in the butt. My skin is so frustrating. Has anyone heard of these things or know how to get rid of them? Apparently, a dermatologist can zap 'em with laser treatment.
Here is what these things look like. (Jack says mine are not this bad, but I disagree. I have 2 this big and the rest are tiny and right under my eyes.)

On a side note, I have taken Lauren's suggestion and used the Proactive only once a day and used an apricot gentle scrub instead. It's working great!
Here is what these things look like. (Jack says mine are not this bad, but I disagree. I have 2 this big and the rest are tiny and right under my eyes.)

On a side note, I have taken Lauren's suggestion and used the Proactive only once a day and used an apricot gentle scrub instead. It's working great!

You are correct- I read somewhere {can't remember} that anti aging creams and too heavy moisturizers can cause these bumps. I would stop using until they dissapear and then lightly apply every other night to see if they dissapear. So glad my regime is working for you!
hi again. I get these too and i have my derm remove them. i switched to a less intensive (and less expensive) cream and have not seen them again! my old cream had a high spf - wonder if that has anything to do with it. new cream does not.