mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


splish splash

On Thursday Jack's brother, sister-in-law, and nephew Aidan (9 months) came to Grand Forks. I had become "friends" with his sister-in-law on facebook, but this was the first time to meet in person. I really liked them and appreciated all their law school wisdom. They currently live four hours away in Bismarck, but are moving to Fargo this summer so they'll only be an hour away.

On Friday night we went to dinner and swam at their hotel's pool.

4 Responses to “splish splash”

  1. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    I hope that was a heated pool. haha! Miss ya, Marcy!  

  2. # Blogger Mt. Marcy

    I don't think there are any outdoor pools in this neck of the woods, only heated indoor ones.

    PS, it's supposed to snow tonight. I miss Texas!  

  3. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Tim wants to know if y'all two created all the heat in the hot tub?!

    I think it's a great picture of y'all- two good looking people!  

  4. # Blogger Mt. Marcy

    LKH, tell Tim that the best way to heat a pool is to pee in it.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health